[Close] 

Warehouse Associate

Company Name:
DD Traders Inc.
Job Descriptions:
DD Traders is the parent company of DEMDACO, a Kansas City wholesale gift company, specializing in gifts, tabletop and home decor.
Briefly describe the position responsibilities:
Performs activities in designated area(s) of the warehouse operation. A minimum of 1 year related experience is desired. The position will follow general guidelines
as provided by the Warehouse Manager and will initiate activities within the areas of responsibility to accomplish daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals. This position
reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Additional duties may be assigned.)
Picks product to be placed in customer orders
Utilizes, accounts for and assures safe handling of RF equipment assigned for use
Unloads/loads cartons
Process customer orders
Other duties as assigned
Required Experience:
Qualifications for this position:
Experience: A minimum of 1 year of related experience is desired.
Language Ability: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to identify practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to learn the application of RF equipment.
Supervisory Responsibilities:
None
Work Environment:
While performing this job, the employee is regularly exposed to forklifts, and motorized conveyors. The employee's work will be performed in a non-climate
controlled warehouse 95% of the time the other 5% being performed in the office environment. The employee will be exposed to moderate noise levels.
Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, lift, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch, talk or hear.
The employee must be able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Job Benefits Overview:
Medical
Dental
STD/LTD
401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employment/Disabled/Protected Veteran
and More!
Keyword: Warehouse Associate
From: DD Traders Inc.

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

Warehouse Associate
Olathe, KS Staff Management SMX
Warehouse Associate/Equipment Operator
Shawnee Mission, KS Paydayz Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Seasonal Warehouse Associates
Wichita, KS Oasis Staffing
Coleman Warehouse Associate - Outbound Sun-Wed...
Gardner, KS Newell Brands
Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate
Shawnee Mission, KS Praxair-PDI
Coleman - Warehouse Associate II, Mon-Fri; 8am...
Gardner, KS Newell Brands